Wednesday, February 21, 2007

BMW M3 Concept coming to Geneva

Busy day today as I took upon the task of calling and e-mailing all my contacts in order to make a list of the Geneva Show premieres. When it came to BMW, I received your typical Bavarian cold-hearted �telegraphic� style PR e-mail: "Geneva Debuts: BMW 1-Series 3d & facelift, 5-Series facelift, X5 & Concept".

Not much of a help but when there�s a will there�s a way, so I contacted a pal of mine who works for BMW. He informed me that we�re going to see the brand new M3 at Geneva, without giving me any more details. Since both sources are trustworthy and haven�t proven me wrong until now, I think they�re both right: BMW will unveil a near-to-production concept version of the V8 powered M3 prior to its production debut at this year�s Frankfurt Motor Show in October. PS:The image above is a rendering made by Gerald Alvarez

Technorati: BMW+M3, Geneva+Motor+Show, auto+news, car+news, automobile, cars, automotive, vehicles, Carscoop, blogs, 2007, pictures, images

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More