Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Transformers Movie Toy Pictures

Oh boy, I can just see this happening: I�m going up to the cashier with like 20 Autobot and Decepticon figures and my girlfriend behind me nagging about that it�s time to grow up and stop spending money on die-cast models, K&N filters and toys.


Ok, I kind of got carried away so let get back to our subject. Posted on TWF2005, they give us an exclusive first look on how the 2007 Autobot & Decepticon toys will look like. Not bad at all. I�m guessing a lot of you out there in your late 20�s - early 30�s like me will be among the first to get their hands on these babies. Pics Via: TWF2005

Previous Posts

Technorati: Transformers, Autos, auto+news, car+news, automobile, cars, automotive, vehicles, Carscoop, blogs, pictures, images, scoop, toys


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More