Saturday, December 23, 2006

Jaguar C-XF � Deja vu? You�re right!

Hide and seek is over for Jag�s brand new cat as official pics have spilled all over the net the past few hours after a huge dispute between Ford, Print and Web based media (If you haven�t read about it, either click here or scroll down to the next post to see what happened exactly).


Back to Jag�s concept, from the first moment I laid my eyes on it, it was like having a d�j� vu but I couldn�t quite figure which car it reminded me of. Ok, I saw a little XK in the rear end but that wasn�t it. Then I had a flashback! That�s it, it reminds me of Ford�s Iosis Concept that previewed the 2007 Mondeo Sedan! Check it out for yourselves and leave a comment if you agree with me or not.



As for the typical info, the C-XF is equipped with a 400 Hp 4.2 supercharged V8 and it previews the S-TYPE successor, dubbed XF that�ll make its public debut at the Frankfurt Show in October �sales start early 2008. In addition, according to officials, C-XF�s design will affect all future Jag models. Pics via: The whole damn net�

Technorati: Jaguar+C-XF, Jaguar+XF, Jaguar+S-TYPE, Autos, auto+news, car+news, automobile, cars, automotive, vehicles, Carscoop, blogs, pictures, images, Detroit+Motor+Show, NAIAS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More