Tuesday, March 6, 2007

GENEVA: Audi A5 & S5 Video



Undoubtedly, one of the most important premieres at this year�s Geneva Show, Audi�s mid-size coupe will try to take on BMW�s successful 3-Series. While nothing can compare to a real-life view of the car, this video featuring static interior and exterior shots of both versions (A5 & S5) is the next best thing for now.


Technorati: Audi+A5, Audi+S5, Youtube, Video, Geneva+Motor+Show, auto+news, car+news, automobile, cars, automotive, vehicles, Carscoop, blogs, 2007

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Your new truck is perfect for a family get away and amazing adventures! I bet you can drive it on a highway or even in a very rocky road with ease because of its body lift! I always dreamt of owning a truck because I love traveling, and it has every space that I need for my luggage. :D Have a great trip!
Brisbane New and Used Cars

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More